6.-7. november 2023: Advanced Certified Scrum Master, Aarhus
Being a ScrumMaster is not just facilitating a couple of meetings. In our Advanced Certified ScrumMaster course you will learn all it takes to be a great ScrumMaster.
The Scrum Master as a facilitator and a coach creating a team culture
In our Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) we will continue where we left of in the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course and take it to the next level. We will cover various facilitation and coaching techniques and focus on the application of the Scrum Master role.
What you get from the A-CSM course:
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter. We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants’ application of agile principles in their own organisation. We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Increase engagement to encourage
greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
And you should have 1 year work experience as a Scrum Master so that you have enough experience of the course contents.