18.-19. februar 2021: Architecture with Agility at a glance, Online
- What do we mean by software architecture?
- What is the relationship between development process and software architecture?
- How do agile and lean thinking relate to software architecture?
- What are the sources of change and evolution in software architecture?
- What are some of the properties of a good software architecture?
- How does organisational structure affect software architecture?
- How can software architecture be evolved and grown?
- How do we respond to legacy code and technical debt?
About the trainer Kevlin Henney
Kevlin is a consultant, speaker, writer, and trainer. His development interests are in patterns, programming, practice, and process. He has been a columnist for a number of magazines and online publications including: The Register, Better Software, Java Report, CUJ, and C++ Report. and has been on far too many committees (it has been said that "a committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and then quietly strangled").
Kevlin is also the co-author of two volumes in the Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture series: A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing and On Patterns and Pattern Languages. He also contributed to 97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know.