Terms and conditions
General Terms And Conditions
Cancellation policy for GOTO Academy
- A minimum number of participants is required for a training course to take place.
- If the minimum is not met, Trifork Academy will notify all trainees no later than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the training.
- In the case of a canceled training due to a minimum number of attendees not being met, trainees will be contacted promptly and informed of their options.
- In the unforeseen circumstance that a training is canceled without prior notice e.g., the trainer is sick on the day of the training or the training venue is suddenly not available, attendees will have the option to either have a total refund or reschedule for another training date.
- If a trainee cancels his/ her participation less than 4 weeks prior to the actual scheduled training date there are three options:
- 50% of the training fee will be reimbursed by the Trifork Academy
- The trainee can select another training date
- The trainee can elect someone from their company to take their place
- If a trainee cancels his/ her participation less than 2 weeks prior to the actual scheduled training date the participant will not be reimbursed. Rescheduling may be possible but can't be guaranteed. However, the trainee always has the option to elect someone else from their company to take their place.