11. juni 2019: Angular, GOTO Summit
- A quick intro to Angular and its history
- Introduction to Typescript
- Install Node, Angular CLI and VSCode
- Introduction to the Angular CLI
- Generating components, displaying data, two-way data binding & handling events
- Styling components with Sass, scoped styles
- Routing, how to navigate.
- Guards, how to protect routes and test them.
- Services, learn how to pass data between components, mocks and testing services.
- Pipes, how to format text, dates and data.
- Preparing an app for production - browser support and polyfills.
- Making our app work offline with service workers
- Extras: Quick intros to Angular Material and Ionic.
He has worked with several of the big web frameworks but prefers Angular over them all.
Trainer: Nicolai Davies
Duration: 1 day, June 11, from 8.00 - 16.30
Location: Stibo, Axel Kiers Vej 11, 8270 Højbjerg
Course materials and meals are included in the price
Terms and conditions can be found here here.