11. juni 2019: Hands-on Lab: How to React, GOTO Summit
An intensive one day workshop where you will be brought up to speed with React development. You will leave with both the understanding of React, associated frameworks and techniques and browser development in general.
We will be building an application together, going through all the phases of a development cycle, i.e. System Design, Refactoring and Debugging.
During the training we will dig into:
- What is React and what use-cases are there?
- Tooling for web-development
- Creating and composing components
- Understanding JSX
- Lifecycle hooks and events
It's required that participants bring their own computer for the workshop.
Trainer: Krzysztof Piatkowski, Trifork
Duration: 1 day, June 11, from 8.00 - 16.30
Location: Stibo, Axel Kiers Vej 11, 8270 Højbjerg
Course materials and meals are included in the price
Terms and conditions can be found here here.