18. juni 2018: Recommender systems - how they can enhance your domain, Aarhus
- What is a recommender?
- How do you collect data to feed the recommender?
- How do you process the data?
- Non-personalized recommendations and shopping basket analysis
- Recommender Algorithms (Collaborative filtering, Content-based filtering, Matrix factorization)
- Practical exercise on how to implement a recommender algorithm.
- How to evaluate the recommender?
The workshop is primarily indented towards developers, who are interested in implementing a recommender. We will use a practical approach. There will be math and statistics, but we will keep it at an accessible level. New data scientists could also benefit from this as an introduction to the algorithms and to the infrastructure needed to get them up and running.
Varighed: 1 dage, kl. 8.30-16.30
Sprog: dansk / engelsk
Lokation: Trifork, Dyssen 1, 8200 Aarhus N