(Advanced) Certified Scrum Master (CSM n A-CSM)
Self-organising teams is a cornerstone of Scrum
Throughout our Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) course we emphasise on participants gaining a deep understanding of the principles behind shaping team identity and fostering high efficiency.
What you get from the CSM-course:
- A basic understanding of the values, principles and practices of Scrum
- Understanding of how to act as ScrumMaster for one or more self-organising teams
- Understanding of how to support the collaboration with the Product Owner and the rest of the organisation
- Eligibility to take a Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become a certified ScrumMaster
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter.
We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants’ application of agile principles in their own organisation.
Interested? Contact us here.