The ScrumMaster can be considered the protector of the team. But being a ScrumMaster is not just facilitating a couple of meetings. In our Certified Scrum Master course you will learn all it takes to be a great Scrum Master. We will teach you all the theory, tools and practices you need and doing that, we will share our personal experiences from years of practicing Scrum.
What you get from the CSM-course.
- A basic understanding of the values, principles and practices of Scrum
- Understanding of how to act as ScrumMaster for one or more self-organising teams
- Understanding of how to support the collaboration with the Product Owner and the rest of the organisation
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
- Eligibility to take a Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become a certified ScrumMaster
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter. We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants’ application of agile principles in their own organisation. We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.
Teacher: Bent Myllerup
Duration: 2 days, 9 am - 5 pm
Location: Trifork, Gdanskgade 2, 2150 København Ø