Leadership Cohort (CAL2)
Do not let others dictate your leadership style - become an Authentic Leader
Being a manager in an agile setup is the hardest job. On one side you are still the one responsible for the outcome of what your employees do, and on the other side you might feel that you are losing the control – or at least, losing the illusion of control.
How you act as a manager is extremely important for the success of your organisation. Resent surveys show that up to 96% of the challenges in applying agile approaches is related to what you do or what you could do as a manager. So, success comes down to the managers providing appropriate leadership in an agile organisation.
What you get from the Authentic Leadership:
- A pragmatic and practical approach to become a great leader in an agile context – we are non-idealising and non-dogmatic in our approach
- The possibility to reflect and think out loud about your own situation in a confidential learning environment
- We start with what you are already doing well and grow from there
- Experiencing the latest trends in the science of management development
This program prepares you for the Scrum Alliance CAL II – Advanced Education and Validated Practice on all three categories:
- Leadership in an Agile Context
- The Agile Organisation
- Agile Approaches to Change
Interested? Contact us here.